The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Kabul Management Office (hereinafter called “the SCA” invites you to submit your technical and financial proposal for consultancy services (hereinafter called “the Service”) SCA Strategic Plan 2022-2025 Process Facilitation as specified in the Request for Proposal and attachments hereto (hereinafter called “the RFP Documents”).
1. You must submit your technical and financial proposal in a separate file for all service in respect to this RFP.
2. Your quotation shall be addressed and submitted at the below-specified address or email address no later than 27th June 2020 :
Physical Add: Swedish Committee for Afghanistan
Jalalabad Main Road, Paktia Kot
PO Box 27027
Online submission: Email: email@example.com
Sub.: KMO – RFP- 2020-08
3. Any quotation received by the SCA after the deadline will be rejected.
4. Your quotation and all correspondence shall be made in the English language.
5. Your quotation shall be according to these instructions:
a. It shall contain the completed forms in Sections 2 and 3. Failure to complete these forms may result to rejection of your quotation
b. All prices quoted shall be made on the terms specified in the RFP documents
c. All prices shall be quoted in dollars
d. Your quotation shall be valid for a period of 90 days past deadline for receipt of quotation
e. Your quotation shall bear the RFP Reference Number and Title indicated above.
6. SCA will examine the received quotations to determine its completeness and whether there are computational or arithmetical errors, whether documents are properly signed, and whether the quotations are general in order. Arithmetical errors will be rectified as follows:
a. If there is a discrepancy between the unit price and the line item total, the unit price shall prevail and the line item total shall be corrected, unless there is an obvious misplacement of the decimal point in the unit price, in which case, the line item total as quoted shall govern and the unit price shall be corrected.
b. If there is an error in a total corresponding to the addition or subtraction of subtotals, the subtotal shall prevail and the total shall be corrected.
7. Prior to the price evaluation, SCA will determine the substantial responsiveness of each quotation. A substantially responsive quotation is one, which conforms to all the terms and conditions of the RFP documents without material deviations. Deviations from, or objections or reservations to critical provisions will be deemed to be material deviation. The SCA may waive any minor informality, or irregularity in a quotation, which does not constitute a material deviation, reservation or omission.
8. During evaluation of the quotations, the SCA, at its discretion, may ask you for a clarification of your quotation. The request for clarification and the response shall be in writing, and no change in the prices or substance of the quotation shall be sought, offered, or permitted. Failure to respond timely to a request for clarification may result in the rejection of your quotation.
9. If a quotation is not substantially responsive, it will be rejected by the SCA and may not subsequently be made responsive by correction of the nonconformity.
10. The SCA shall compare all substantially responsive quotations to determine the quotation containing the best Quality and Cost.
11. Award will be made to the company whose quotation is determined substantially responsive to the requirements of the SCA and whose quotation contains the best-evaluated price, based on Quality and Cost Selection.
12. The SCA reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to annul, in whole or in part or to suspend the process and reject all quotations at any time prior to the award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected company or companies or any obligation to inform the affected company or companies of the reasons for the SCA’s action.
13. Nothing in or relating to this RFP shall be deemed a waiver, expressed or implied, of any of the privileges and immunities of the SCA.
14. Please note that the SCA will notify unsuccessful companies.
15. Please address all your queries or questions in writing at the address given below and kindly refrain from any telephone calls or personal visits.
Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Kabul Management Office
Requirements of the Company:
The firm must provide evidence for the following criteria and submit it with the technical proposal.
1. Valid Business license.
2. Bank Account in the name of the company.
Firms who do not submit evidence for the above-mentioned requirements may be disqualified.